The whole day was great. Gabe spent the night at his grandparent's house, so Dave and I slept in, had breakfast at a place that was NOT kid friendly, read the paper then went to the game. Bears fans mean serious business and it certainly was an event that I enjoyed every minute of. I love that kind of excitement and with a Bears win against the Eagles it was even better!




12 comments:
Bear down, Chicago Bears! I'm so glad you finally got to experience Soldier Field...and a really good win, too!
Are you or Dave whispering "super bowl" in your sleep like Jeff is?
How fun! I think my favorite parts would have been the sleeping late and eating at a non-kid-friendly breakfast place. Chicago has so many of those... and they're delicious!!!
Football games are SO much fun!!
There is so many good things in this post. So many. My fave though are the photos of you and Dave. You guys radiate "having a blast."
Whoo Hoo! What a fun game you got to see. Glad you enjoyed yourself, and got some adult alone time!
A day of sleeping in and then a fun outing without the kiddo sounds so great! Looks like you both had a blast!!
Sounds like a fabulous day! Go Bears!!
fun! though i confess the sleeping in, reading the paper bit sounded better than the game to me.
It looks like such fun!! (and cold)
how fun! and WOW on braving the dire chicago cold! i'm not going to show this to peter because he's a diehard pack fan ;)
That sounds so fun! What a great time for you and Dave to share together.
Oh man, I think there are LOTS of us just salivating thinking about the sleepover at grandmas, the sleeping in, the swanky breakfast place, and the reading the paper part ... but I'm sure the football wasn't bad either :)
Post a Comment